Susie Stead for “Stephen, From the Inside Out”. To be published by Impress Books. Date TBA.
In 2019, the judging panel was:
- Annabel Abbs, author and 2015 Impress Prize winner
- Sonny Wills, Swales and Willis (previous owners of Impress Books)
- Lisa Dickinson, author.
Read more about Susie Stead:
- our announcement of the 2019 Impress Prize winner
- our interview with her on her debit book and her writing tips.
Sophie Haydock for “The Flames”.
In 2018, the judging panel was:
- Anthony Wilson, poet and author, University of Exeter lecturer
- Rosie Stewart, Impress Books
- Lisa Dickensen, author.
Susan Luddem for “The Bearded Lady Bird”.
In 2013, the judging panel was made up of:
- Tracey Warr, art historian and author
- Tim Kendall, writer and English professor
- Tamsin Ballard, Impress Books editor.
Lachlan Plain for “The Lost Journals of Pedro Piscator”. Published by Impress Books in 2014.
Elizabeth McLean for “Imagining Vietnam”
Edmund Bealby-Wright for “This Farewell Symphony”
Roshi Fernando for “Homesick”
Robert Hann for “SAS Operation Galia: Bravery Behind Enemy Lines in the Second World War”
Carol Fenlon for “Consider the Lilies”